Online Channels Specialist
At Bella Aurora Labs we are hiring an ONLINE CHANNELS SPECIALIST located in Colònia Güell (Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Barcelona).
- Maximize Bella Aurora online sales worldwide through different channels (online retailers, marketplaces and direct online sales channel) for current products portfolio and new products both at a national and international level.
- Help to develop Go-To-Market Plans.
- Contribute, as the functional online channel expert, in increasing and optimising products’ online channels presence and visibility.
- Ensure an excellent online consumer experience during the full consumer journey (from awareness to orientation, conversion and retention).
• Manage online best visibility & experience within local and international online retailers, online drugstores, marketplaces, own website.
• Assist in the launch of new products and growth of current product range in different countries and languages.
• Monitoring product level pricing and performance along with competitor actions.
• Develop omnichannel consistent and optimal product communication/content within digital assigned channels and own website.
• Improve search engines and organic rankings within channels (online retailers and marketplaces) in different countries.
• Own Website (direct channel) management. Developing and update product content in own website. Creating landing pages.
• Create promotions and advertising campaigns on online sales channels.
• Manage and coordinate with specialized agency to develop advertising and visibility campaigns in main online marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, TMALL, JD, Mercado Libre).
• Measure and evaluate ROI, sales and promotion effectiveness of all online trade marketing activities within the channel.
• Assisting in presentation material creation (PowerPoints, reports, graphs).
• Mazimize Brand core values through all digital platforms.
• Integrate and support CRM strategy and community needs.
• Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Advertising University degree
• + 3 years hands-on experience in managing and maintaining product e-Commerce portals/marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, TALL, JD, Mercado Libre and other global marketplaces).
• Experience in Retail Digital Marketing.
• Experience managing CMS / e-commerce platforms (i.e. Wordpress, Shoppify, Magento, WooCommerce).
• Experience in China digital communication and Ecommerce platforms would be highly appreciated.
• Excellent English knowledge spoken & written. A second foreign language would be a plus.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Analytical skills.
• Problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Indefinite contract.
- Flexible schedule.