International Communication Specialist
At Bella Aurora Labs we are now hiring a position for an INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST located in Colònia Güell (Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Barcelona). Would you like to be a part of our team?
• Social Media Content creation for the different countries: Coordinate, monitor and oversee editorial calendars with agencies and Community Managers, plan correction, images management and translations, hub with social players in different countries.
• Social Media contests management: coordination with agencies and CM of the different countries.
• Coordination of Live Streaming plan on social media.
• Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
Website and corporate platforms:
• Content writing for Bella Aurora website, blog, app, blog..
• Translations management: Coordinate, proof reading and final eye of translations for Bella Aurora website and Bella Aurora Labs website. Web unification.
• Website photo and content update.
Influencers and consumers:
• Influencers and celebrities data base management: data base update, organizing Wow Give Away to KOL and KOC.
• Coordination of Wow Give Away to KOL with agencies and CM across different countries.
Editors and communication key-players:
• Press Releases draft.
• Contact with Editors.
• Content plan and images coordination for retailers and pharmacies social networks.
• Newsletters and personalized mails draft.
• Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
• Proficiency or native english.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Content writing experience for all media platforms.
• Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Indefinite contract.
- Flexible schedule
- Great working environment.