At Bella Aurora Labs we are now hiring a position for a CRM SPECIALIST located in Colònia Güell (Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Barcelona). Would you like to be a part of our team?
Define and execute personalised, multichannel CRM campaigns for Bella Aurora customers and potential customers across different countries in Europe, Asia and America ensuring user engagement and supporting the company’s strategic direction and customer centric objectives.
• Drive data acquisition strategies in order to grow overall database with high quality, valuable customers.
• Establish workflows and standards of entering data in the CRM
• Deliver a series of multi-channel CRM communications according to customers lifetime cycle generating engagement and loyalty to a “love brand” and sales.
• Define workflows, triggers, email cadence and content requirements
• Day to day production and management of communications including initial briefs, editorial and creative services, targeting and data selection, programing campaigns, and reporting results.
• Define and create customers targeting (audience building, list generation, control groups etc), including setting-up A/B tests
• Creation of emails using HTML and CSS coding.
• Ensuring compliance and alignment of the CRM system with GDPR policy
• Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available CRM and analytics data.
• Producing meaningful KPI dashboards and delivering performance reports.
• Assisting in presentation material creation for reporting (PowerPoints, reports, graphs).
• Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Advertising University degree
• 5 years hands-on experience in a CRM role.
• Experience in data acquisition, management and improvement of CRM software (Salesforce), preferable Microsoft Dynamics.
• Experience in using Marketing Automation tools.
• Ability to be creative and use their initiative to develop new ideas.
• Passion to learn and progress in CRM strategy.
• Google Analytics advanced knowledge.
• Excellent analytical skills, utilise analytics tools to analyse data and trends in order to improve campaigns performance.
• Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency using Excel.
• Excellent English knowledge spoken & written (Proficiency). A second foreign language would be a plus.
• Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
• Able to work independently.
- Indefinite contract.
- Flexible schedule.
- Great working environment.