Online Acquisition and Analytics Specialist
At Bella Aurora Labs we are hiring an ONLINE ACQUISITION AND ANALYTICS SPECIALIST located in Colònia Güell (Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Barcelona).
Plan, develop and implement company overall traffic acquisition strategy for both paid media and SEO across different territories. Responsible for acquiring new customers in target countries across digital channels in order to achieve targets and revenue growth.
• Creating and optimizing paid media channels to support the digital business department in their growth goals.
• Deliver paid media performance that maximizes company’s sales and revenue growth
• Responsible for campaign planning, creation and content campaign materials.
• Develop and run ad campaigns (Baidu Ads, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, DV360, RTB, programmatic, retargeting, affiliate and Social Media Ads) according to budget and goals assigned.
• Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends
• Optimize paid media for qualified traffic and ROI
• Use data to perform A/B tests on campaign messaging, landing destination, image etc. to optimize and improve marketing content.
• SEO optimization and content development
• Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords
• Implement best SEO practices and techniques on-page and off-page.
• Define and implement measurement strategies. Track, measure and analyze traffic, user engagement and conversions.
• Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data.
• Producing meaningful KPI dashboards and delivering cross-channel performance reports.
• Assisting in presentation material creation for reporting (PowerPoints, reports, graphs).
• Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Advertising University degree
• + 3 years hands-on experience in PPC campaigns, Digital Advertising and SEO. Experience in product traffic acquisition in Europe and Asia (i.e. Baidu Ads, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, DV360, RTB, programmatic, retargeting, affiliate and Social Media Ads)
• Experience with WordPress or other CMS, HTML
• Google Analytics advanced knowledge
• Google Tag Manager advanced knowledge
• Experience using business intelligence tools (ex. Tableau) and dashboard tools (ex. Data Studio) would be a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills, utilise analytics tools to analyse data and trends in order to improve ROI and identify growth opportunities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Excellent English knowledge spoken & written. A second foreign language would be a plus
- Indefinite contract.
- Flexible schedule.