Assistant Brand Manager Distributed Brands
We are looking for a Product Manager Jr to carry out the necessary actions for the correct implementation of the Marketing plan, providing support in all areas of the distributed brands.
¿Qué vas a hacer?
- Create the promotional plan for one of the brands (launching of product, promotions, etc), studyng competitors and managing stocks with the vendor.
- Keep track of the brand's sales results, reporting this information to the area managers and the sales manager.
- Manage digital strategys, creating content and managing possible campaings (publicity in pharma media, Social Media, etc).
- Keep contact with the brand's vendor to report information about the brands results and the managment of it's portafolio.
- Create and present reports and other sales material for the sales teams.
- Supervising the press release and the monthly calendars of promotional actions related to social media and influencers.
- Manage the stock of labels (desing, budged and manufacturing) and the managment of EAN's change.
- Update the data base with the new product references. Keep updated the product's information in the sales team's apps and also in the company's e-commerce.
- Bring support in the creation of new promotional material, in the organization of promotional events, being responsible of the tasks related to this promotional campaigns and events.
- Create sales reports showing the impact of promotions, the customer behaviour and other documentation useful for the marketing actions.
- Periodically update the facturation control (monthly or bimonthly) of all the marketing and training expenses related to the distributed brands.
- Translate from English to Spanish the technical descriptions of products from our distributed brands (product description, folders, etc), and keep contact with the Communication Agency of the brands.
- Manage the shipping of promotional products to winners of giveaway's or other activities for out clients (B2B & B2C).
¿Qué necesitas para el puesto?
- Educational background related to marketing.
- Around 2 to 3 years of experience as a PM Assistant.
- English level: Advanced.
¿Qué te ofrecemos?
- Permanent contract.
- Combination of office and remote work.