Brand Analyst (Mexico)
At American Lullage we are looking for a BRAND ANALYST to collaborate on the deployment and monitoring of our commercial strategy plan. In this position you will also contribute to the creation and tracking of sales forecast of Mexico’s diverse zones and customers; and give support to the rest of LATAM countries.
¿Qué vas a hacer?
- Create Market Surveys analysing our competitors in diverse categories.
- Maintain our business review, identifying our potential risks or opportunities to achieve the settled goals.
- Collaborate in the creation of reports and technical sheets related to the launching of new products.
- Analise Nielsen reports.
- Coordinate with the Sales and Operations departments diverse initiatives and ensure their fulfilment on time.
- Collaborate with the Trade Marketing Team in the development of POS Plans and follow up on its implementation.
- Lead launches according to stablished agreements and deadlines.
- Manage the adaptation or creation of new packaging and training materials.
¿Qué necesitas para el puesto?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as a BRAND / PRODUCT ANALYST supporting activities related to brand management. Preferably related to Mass Market.
- English level: Advanced (C1)
¿Qué te ofrecemos?
- Permanent Contract
- Hybrid Job (office and home)