We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customise our website, facilitate our users’ browsing, provide you with a better experience when using the website, identify problems to improve the website, make measurements and obtain statistics on your use, and show you adverts related to your preferences by analysing your use of the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity which processes the data obtained from the cookies.. Also, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Types of cookies by purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or app, and use the various options or services on it. For example, those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services and, for example, to control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, remember the elements of an order, complete an order purchase process, manage payment, control fraud related to service security, use security elements during browsing, complete an application to register or participate in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing software licences with which the service functions (website, platform or application), use security elements during browsing, store content for publishing videos and audio, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) and share content on social media.
- Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: These cookies are needed to remember information so that the user can access the service or platform with specific characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example, language, number of results displayed when the user runs a search, appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser used, or the region from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, of the advertising spaces on the website in the most effective way possible. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this
- Geolocation cookies: are used to determine where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: these designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are typically used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie; this can be a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
|1P_JAR||Google Adwords||Persistent||Advertising purposes|
|s_vi||Adobe Analytics||b1 day||Date and time stamp of the unique visitor identifier|
|PHPSESSID||Technical Cookie||Session||Contains the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed|
- Chrome Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Contents settings.
For further information, please consult Google Support or the browser’s Help section.
- Explorer o Edge Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For further information, please consult Microsoft Support or the browser’s Help section.
- Firefox: Tools ->Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For further Information, please consult Mozilla Support or the browser’s Help section.
- Safari Preferences -> Security.
For further information, please consult Apple Support or the browser’s Help section.
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.